KIDS With Heart
Children Giving BackWe are so happy that you would like to help the families staying at our House. Volunteers form an integral part of the Ronald McDonald House family and your support is deeply appreciated. Unfortunately children having access to the House must be limited due to the presence of patients who cannot fight germs. Children must be at least twelve years old to volunteer inside the House, and those under eighteen must be accompanied by an adult. Even if you cannot volunteer within our House, there are many ways in which you can contribute to the “House that love built.”
Ways to Give Back
· Collect items from our “Wish List”
· Make a colorful decoration for the doors of our 21 bedrooms
· Make goody bags for kids with fun items like crazy shoelaces, notepads, sports cards, colorful socks, hair doodles, wacky stickers, etc. Please do not include food items in goody bags.
· Make goody bags for adults with items like personal-sized toiletries, stamps, stationery, cards, magazines, books, etc.
· Start a piggy bank and donate money to the House
· Collect pop tabs from family and friends
· Create Thank You Cards for families to send to their favorite supporters
Olivia Cortens collects Wish List items and donations for the RMH
Can you think of more ways to help the Ronald McDonald House?
We would love to see pictures or hear stories of your project. Please call if have any questions or if you have any ideas about a project you would like to do for the Ronald McDonald House and our families.
Download the Kids With Heart flyer here.