Stay With Us
The Ronald McDonald House is happy to serve families who reside outside 30 miles from the Children’s Hospital in Greenville, North Carolina. Families are typically referred to the House by social workers or local physician offices.
What Families Can Expect:1. Upon arrival, each family goes through a brief orientation
and tour of the House.
2. Families stay in a hotel-style bedroom with one or two double
beds, a private bath and a private phone.
3. Doors to the outside and to the bedroom operate on combination
locks, allowing families to come and go as if they were at home.
4. Families at the House can:
- Rest and relax away from the hospital setting
- Prepare their own meals or enjoy evening meals donated
by local community groups
- Watch TV, movies, enjoy Xbox 360 and Wii game systems
- Have use of two computers and free wireless internet for laptops
- Do laundry at no charge, using supplies donated for family use
- Seek comfort from other families in similar situations